Congress Hotel & Suites - Norcross33.9144906196012, -84.2000716924667
ex. Ramada Norcross
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, a tennis court and a golf course, Congress Hotel & Suites is located 18 km away from The Waffle House Museum. The hotel is built in Thai architectural style and comprises 174 non-smoking rooms. This 3-star hotel offers 24-hour front desk assistance, laundry service and housekeeping service for guests' convenience.
The property is situated 4 km from Norcross city center and 15 km from Dekalb-Peachtree airport. You will enjoy your visit to BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, 10 minutes’ drive away from the hotel.
Restaurants, a stadium and bars are close by and it is an easy walk to Labaire Pottery.
This hotel features an in-room safe, a fridge and coffee/tea making facilities in each room. All rooms have a tub, a shower and a hairdryer.
Eat & Drink
The hotel serves a continental breakfast. Guests can enjoy a Pakistani meals at Ashiana Fine Indian Cuisine within 10 minutes' walk of the property.
For business travellers, there are computers, a business centre and meeting rooms onsite.
The hotel also features free self-parking, storage for belongings and a safety deposit box.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
Public parking is possible on site for free.
Year renovated: 2009. Number of rooms: 174.
Late check-in/ -out
Coffee/Tea in lobby
Seasonal outdoor pool
Spa & wellness centre
Sports & Fitness
- Fitness centre
- Water sports
- Tennis court
- Golf course
- Wake up service
- Bell staff/Porter
- Coffee/Tea in lobby
- Business centre
- Exhibition space
- Meeting/ Banquet facilities
- Children's play area
Spa & Leisure
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Spa & wellness centre
- Air conditioning
- Sitting area
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Direct dial telephone
- AM/FM alarm clock
Rooms and availability
1 Double bed
In the Room
In the Room
- City landmarks
The bathroom was recently renovated. For the price, it was a decent night's stay.
The mattress was a little too soft. Could use an upgrade of the room decor.
Staff was super and always ready to help in anyway. Great location and quiet.
It was the best hotel I have stayed at for that price and me and my husband felt comfortable in the room, also there was no traffic in the area
Our toilette got clogged and they did not have a plunger, and there was no microwave available in the rooms. Also I believe there could have been a slightly better selection for breakfast, maybe some waffles
It was close to where I needed to go to and the price was cheap.
1. Poor signage outside... the sign reads Ramada Inn not CHS. 2. Place looks & feels dirty. 3. In fact my bed cover sheets was dirty/stained; turned up the A/C and slept uncovered. 4. There is no counter top space in the tiny bathroom; just one big sink. 5. Shampoo and lotion bottles were recycled/refilled bottles; you can see the shampoo and lotion on the outside of the bottle and in the cap threads. 6. At checkout I had to ask for a receipt and the answer I got was that the printer is not working (eventhough I can clearly see it on) I had to demand (at the very least) a hand written receipt.
1) The walls between rooms are not sound proof and you clearly hear eveything and very disturbing. 2) I was continously hearing the water flowing inside the bathroom water system. 3) Safe Deposit box was not workling... it is not even powered on 4) Telephone is not working in the room. Totally Dead.
We stayed in a 2-bed Queen suite - I liked the seperation of the living area and the bedrooms. But it looked nothing like the pictures they put on the their website. Not nearly as plush. Bathroom was nice and clean and updated, but, decor of room was "in need" of an update badly. Reminded me of the movie "Blow" with Johnny Depp. Did not care for the type of clientele that I ran into at night - very questionable characters - but, you could easily figure out why they were there.
Seems very 'shady run' - had to question our check out invoice several times but they finally got it compromisable.
New frennovated rooms. Plush linenns and bedding !
I found hairs in a "made" bed in the brand new room they gave us. After calling the manager and asking for a discount he asked why ? then it took them over an hour to ameliorate the situation. My fiance and I waited in the room and had to get dressed after taking a shower and discovering pubic hairs in the bed of a supposedly cleaned room with fresh linnens. It took the manager an hour to change the room for us.
Hotel did not have my reservation on file when I showed up to check in. They did check me in at the rate I booked, but mis-typed the checkout date, so I received a call the next day telling me I had to either extend my stay or leave. The error was corrected immediately, but it made me feel unwelcome for the rest of my stay.
no closet in "deluxe" room so I stayed in a regular room so Clothes could be hung up.
just all around nice place and friendly service. Great experience, have spent much more money for a room that was no where near as nice.
distence to the city Atlanta, but for around there it really was not that bad
Tha facilities were very clean
Many issues in the rooms, problems with water. Housekeeping had not an exaact schedule, times for cleaning varied along the days.
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff were very pleasant.
1) The hotel did not have luggage carts; although the desk clerk did assist getting luggage to room. 2) The bathroom water facet handle was broken and we had to be relocated to another room. Only one staff at the time, so had to transport our luggage ourselves to new room, which was a good distance. This was an issue because my elderly mother was with me. 3) Coffee pot was broken; however, staff brought us a new one. 4) You had to run hotwater for about 10 minutes before it got to the room. It was explained that this was due to so few guests at the time. 5) We were not advised that there would not be maid service over the weekend. Not really a problem, but would like to have known.
beautiful facility with excellent rooms; staff was very friendly and helpful (got me a reduced rate over my online booking)
There was not very many channels on the TV.
The hotel was near good shopping, at least within a few miles up I-85. The room was comfortable as was the bath.
I thought the curtains made the otherwise attractive room look cheap.